Ems that place is gawgeous! I love how it's stacked and the church is at the very top!! Soooo cool my friend. I appreciate these videos and pictures oh so much! Loves you
... if I am not back again in 3 months, carry on carry on. So yes this classic queen song is stuck in my head. It has now been a week since mom went back home. I will be honest with you all that it has not been the easiest week. Let me say for the record I am so so so so so glad mom got to come, my only wish was that I was able to go home with her. But "Not yet, not yet" I have had a whole lot of time to think this last week. I have talked to others who have been in my shoes, and have felt my pain of being away from family. They and my own thoughts have all agreed that it stinks. But that is why they call it a sacrifice. Today I was writing a friend that I met while I have been here, and was telling her of my recent sad mood. I was explaining how even this week I have seen so many things that should ignite my passion, my want to be here but it still hasn't overcome. But then I went into detail about this one family that I met with last week: Saturday right after I came h...
The last two and a half days have felt like a week and a half all wrapped in one. I guess it is because I have actually done things, which is quite the leap from when I was doing nothing (clearly stated in the previous writing). My brother Robert (now prefers Rob - but still unable to call him that) and his lovely wife Elisa came to Nashville on Thursday and I left with them for there home on Saturday evening. I have never stayed with them, without any other family so I definitely was very interested how it would go. The drive to Ohio was pleasant, it felt like a breeze compared to 13 hours on the road to Texas. We listened to "The Shack" on CD, got yummy black crouton's, and was startled by a belching sheep in a dog cage as we were leaving Ruby Tuesdays. Ordinary Trip. Yesterday, after the church picnic we had a random idea of filming some strange doll around Cincinnati. We went to the dollar store and found a stuffed bee from "The Bee Movie", every once in a w...
In Germany they celebrate Christmas on Christmas eve. They first put up and decorate the tree, then they sing a couple of songs, and then its present time. Present time did not seem any different then life at my house as a child. When you got a gift you opened it up like crazy. Elke putting the gifts under the tree, they dont have them out to stare at for many weeks like us. This way the kids dont go crazy with anticipation. I thought that was the best part about getting the gifts? Debora and Lukas opening there presents So the next morning. Christmas morning, I decided to have my own Christmas like we have done every year in my house. I first read the Christmas story... and the I opened my present. To make it even more festive I listened to Christmas music on my I -pod. Oh and Dad I waited till sun rise, so dont worry all the rules were right for having christmas. Every year we have to take a photo with all of our christmas presents. Here you go Fam. Well my Christmas was a little dif...
Comments