The last two and a half days have felt like a week and a half all wrapped in one. I guess it is because I have actually done things, which is quite the leap from when I was doing nothing (clearly stated in the previous writing). My brother Robert (now prefers Rob - but still unable to call him that) and his lovely wife Elisa came to Nashville on Thursday and I left with them for there home on Saturday evening. I have never stayed with them, without any other family so I definitely was very interested how it would go. The drive to Ohio was pleasant, it felt like a breeze compared to 13 hours on the road to Texas. We listened to "The Shack" on CD, got yummy black crouton's, and was startled by a belching sheep in a dog cage as we were leaving Ruby Tuesdays. Ordinary Trip. Yesterday, after the church picnic we had a random idea of filming some strange doll around Cincinnati. We went to the dollar store and found a stuffed bee from "The Bee Movie", every once in a w...
Comments